Tap into the power of values: Developing strategy, brand and corporate culture
Values work on the intuitive and emotional levels. They generate benefits in two key areas: addressing your customers and developing your corporate culture. Our values development method systematically harnesses this potential. Our two-day workshop is a practical introduction to how you can use the power of values for your brand and company.
Inspiration: The method, examples of practical application, experiences & successes.
Start: Determining the status quo: formulated, lived & externally perceived values.
Talk: Focus on target groups: interactive & multi-perspective
Play: Bring on the ideas! Playful and with often surprising insights
Create: Now it's time to put the ideas into practice so that your values can be experienced.
Friday, 26 & Saturday, 27 November, from 10 to 5 in Berlin-Kreuzberg. (If face to face isn't possible, the workshop will take place online)
We accompany you throught the process
We are Britta Korpas & Markus Kocherscheidt. We design & lead workshops from positioning to design thinking, develop design & marketing concepts for and with companies and support teams in developing their culture. The joy of gaining insights together is an essential part of this.
The format: Two workshop days, Fr & Sa from 10 to 5, including a tasty lunch, in our generous loft in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
The price: 960 € p.p. net, plus VAT – gross 1,142.40 €
We take your and our health very seriously!
Due to the pandemic we have to restrict the number of participants in accordance with the current infection control guidelines. The aim of the workshop is to be interactive, so we would like to have at least 6 participants.
If fewer than 6 people have enrolled 2 weeks before the workshop start date, we reserve the right to postpone or to hold the workshop online. A postponement or online version may also be necessary if infection control rules are tightened and it is impossible to hold the workshop.
We do everything to prevent infection
- Our premises offer sufficient space to be able to maintain the minimum distance of 1.5 m. In compliance with the current Berlin infection control guidelines we have introduced the following measures:
- "Wash your hands, cover your face, make space."
- All persons on our premises are required to wear protective face masks. If sufficient distance to others can be kept, the masks may be removed when sitting at your own workplace. We are happy to provide suitable masks if required.
- Our premises are fitted with powerful HEPA air filters.
- On workshop days we make sure that our employees work from home if they can to reduce the total number of people present.
- Only one person at a time may use the kitchen or sanitary areas.
- Our premises are regularly and thoroughly aired, cleaned and disinfected. Door and window handles in particular are regularly sanitised.
- There is a plentiful supply of soap and sanitiser.
- All persons present are documented so they can be tracked and traced.
We recommend you book your place right away to avoid disappointment – only as many can take part as infection control regulations allow. We look forward to seeing you!