Tap into the power of values: Developing strategy, brand and corporate culture
Values work on the intuitive and emotional levels. They generate benefits in two key areas: addressing your customers and developing your corporate culture. Our values development method systematically harnesses this potential. The two-day workshop is a practical introduction to how you can put the power of values to good use for your brand and company.
Inspiration: The method, examples of practical application, experiences & successes.
Start: Determining the status quo: formulated, lived & externally perceived values.
Talk: Focus on target groups: interactive & multi-perspective
Play: Bring on the ideas! Playful and with often surprising insights
Create: Now it's time to put the ideas into practice so you can experience your values.
Friday, 13 & Saturday, 14 May in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
(If face to face isn't possible, the workshop will take place online)
We accompany you throught the process
We are Britta Korpas, Daniel Bischoff & Markus Kocherscheidt. We design & lead workshops from positioning to design thinking, develop design & marketing concepts for and with companies, and support teams in developing their culture. The joy of gaining insights together is an essential part of this process.
The format: Two workshop days, Fr from 10 to 6 & Sa from 10 to 4, including a tasty lunch, in our spacious loft in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
The price: 960 € p.p. net, plus VAT – gross 1,142.40 €
We take your and our health very seriously!
Due to the pandemic we have to restrict the number of participants in accordance with the current infection control guidelines. As the workshop is interactive, we would like to have at least 6 participants.
If fewer than 6 people have enrolled 2 weeks before the workshop start date, we reserve the right to postpone or to hold the workshop online. A postponement or online version may also be necessary if infection control rules are tightened and it is impossible to hold the workshop.
We do everything to prevent infection
- Our premises offer sufficient space to meet minimum social distancing requirements of 1.5 m. In compliance with current Berlin infection control guidelines we continue to promote the following:
- "Wash your hands, cover your face, make space."
- All persons on our premises are required to wear protective face masks. If sufficient distance to others can be kept, the masks may be removed when sitting at your own workplace. Masks are provided if required.
- Our premises are fitted with powerful HEPA air filters.
- On workshop days we make sure that our employees work from home if they can to reduce the total number of people present.
- Only one person at a time may use the kitchen or sanitary areas.
- Our premises are regularly and thoroughly aired, cleaned and disinfected. Door and window handles in particular are regularly sanitised.
- There is a plentiful supply of soap and sanitiser.
- We keep a record of all persons entering the premises so they can be tracked and traced.
We recommend you book your place right away to avoid disappointment – only as many can take part as infection control regulations allow. We look forward to seeing you!